Fashion is a form of group or self-expression at a particular period and place and in a specific context, of clothing, footwear, lifestyle, accessories, makeup, hairstyle, and body posture.
How do I clothe my look?
The word “Clothe” means to cover. Your fashion is not to uncover you, it’s meant for your beautification and admiration.
Take it or leave it, everyone appearing before another is evaluated by the dress or attire.
This most commonly means how one looks, what colors, materials, and silhouette one wears on the body. Even if the garments are all the same, either washed, folded, mended, or new will speak your quality of person.
My dear reader, don’t dress to impress, don’t dress to suppress, but let the Goodness of God been seen in you clothing.
The term “cookie” was coined by web-browser programmer Lou Montulli. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity, but because of the cyber crimes now attached to it lately; a law was enacted to regulates the functionality of cookies on the internet. However, what is cookies?
WHAT IS COOKIES?
According to Cookiepedia (2020) Cookies are pieces of data, normally stored in text files, that websites place on visitors’ computers to store a range of information, usually specific to that visitor – or rather the device they are using to view the site – like the browser or mobile phone.
Wikipedia (2020) sees Cookies as is a small piece of data stored on the user’s computer by the web browser while browsing a website. Specific cookies known as HTTP cookies are used to identify specific users and improve your web browsing experience, user preferences, Password Remember Option etc.
HOW COOKIES WORKS
TWO FACTS ABOUT COOKIES
The cookies are domain specific, A domain can not read or write to the cookie created by another domain. It is done by the browser for security reason. 2) The cookies are browser specific , Each browser stores the cookies in a different location , that is to say; cookies created in one browser ( e.g in Safari ) will not be accessed by another browser (Mozilla Firefox/Lynx ) .
1) One of the merits of the cookies is their persistence , When the cookie is set on the client’s browser , it can persist for days , months or years , This makes it easy to save user preferences & visit information.
2) Cookies are simple to use and implement.
3) Occupies less memory, do not require any server resources and are stored on the user’s computer so no extra burden on server.
4) cookies provide a kind of memory for web pages.
5) Cookies allow you to login on one page, then move around to other pages and stay logged in.
6) The cookies are stored on the client’s hard disk , so , if the server crashes , the cookies are still accessible .
7) cookies allow you to set preferences for the display of a page, and for such information to be remembered the next time you return to it.
DISADVANTAGES OF COOKIES
Despite the amazing benefits of cookie; It’s used to manipulate your web experience in ways you might not expect, or like. It could be to your benefit, or the benefit of someone else – even a business or organisation that you have never had any direct contact with, or perhaps heard of.
1) Cookies can also be used to watch the pages you visit between sites, which allows advertisers to build up a picture of your interests.
2) cookies are not secure as they are stored in clear text they may pose a possible security risk as anyone can open and tamper with cookies
3) You can manually encrypt and decrypt cookies, but it requires extra coding and can affect application performance because of the time that is required for encryption and decryption.
4) Cookies will not work if the security level is set to high in the browser.
5) Users can delete a cookies and have the option of disabling cookies on his computer from browser’s setting .
7) Complex type of data not allowed (e.g. dataset etc). It allows only plain text.
8) The cookie enabled web browsers keep track of all the websites you have visited , The third parties can access the information stored by these cookies , These third parties can be advertisers , The other users or the government in some cases.
9) Cookies allows malicious webmasters to gain access to the users’ email , different passwords & credit card information.
The programming and usage of the cookie depends heavily on what you tends to achieve, despite the cyber crimes involved. For instance, Amazon uses the cookies to provide you with related products, Google on other hand, uses the cookies to better understand your searches , and Facebook uses the cookies to do just about everything. Apart from that, some companies also collect data from the cookies to run the marketing campaigns aimed at a very specific market segment including the product group , geolocation , search term & the demographics.
In other words, the Cookies are responsible for remembering your personal information and internet browsing preferences, like your favorite websites and preferred language settings. Though cookies were designed to facilitate internet browsing, but they have also infringe on our online privacy.
Cooking can sometimes feel like a chore at the end of a busy day. It’s often tempting to throw a ready meal in the oven or call for take out. But preparing a simple and healthy family meal doesn’t have to be hard or time-consuming. Here are some quick wholesome dishes that you and your family will love. They can even be prepared in advance.
I know, what could be better that a steaming plate of fries, gravy and cheese curd? Fries, gravy, cheese curd and bacon, that’s what! Throw in some fresh shallots, chilli, and a splash of roasted bone marrow and duck gravy, and we turn this popular French-Canadian dish into a something sublime.
During the week we’re often walking out the door with a coffee in one hand and slice of toast in the other, but on weekends breakfast is never rushed. It’s a late affair, sometimes spilling over to lunch, with lots of reading and chatter in between courses of fruits, poached eggs, honey and toast. One of our favorite things we like to serve when friends are visiting are buckwheat blueberry pancakes.
There’s nothing better than a warm bowl of pumpkin soup on a cold autumn day. Combine your roasted pumpkin with some onion, garlic, vegetable broth, and a few spices, and give it some time to simmer away. Pair it with a few slices of fresh bread to turn it into something sublime.